Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st July 2019:
Barley Village Hall, Barley, Pendle, BB12 9JU
|Event / Race||When||Entry Fee|
|Half marathon||Sat 10:30||£22/£20/£18|
|Trail Race||Sun 10:30||£12/£10/£8|
Beautiful, scenic routes in stunning Pendleside.
- The road race routes are designed to be challenging yet scenic. The half marathon has over 2,000ft of ascent (must be one of the most challenging road half marathons in the country) and the 10k over 800ft!
- The trail race is slightly kinder at just over 5 miles but just as beautiful.
- Goodies for all finishers.
- The village of Barley is a great base for families with a playground, a sculpture trail, a selection of cafes/pubs.
- Home cooked food, bag storage, toilets and changing facilities are provided.
- All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at Event HQ at Barley Village Hall.
- Entry on Day available (if limits aren’t reached) at increased price level.
- Why not make a weekend of it and challenge yourself to 2 races – Accommodation available locally.
- Cut off time for half marathon – you must reach Barley (6 miles) in under 1 hour 15 minutes to be able to continue on the half route. Anyone arriving after this time must retire and will be given a time for the 10K.
You can book onto any of the Pendle Running Festival races through the View Event Info Button, or by post:
Book by Post
If you would like to book your place in any of the Pendle Running Festival races via email or post, please request an entry form from Molly, who will send you a form to print and complete – with details of where to return the form and cheque payment.