Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July 2018:
At Barley Village Hall, Barley, Pendle
|Event / Race||When||Entry Fee|
|Half marathon||Sat 10:30||£18/£20|
|Trail Race||Sun 10:30||£10|
Beautiful, scenic routes in stunning Pendleside.
- The road race routes are designed to be challenging yet scenic. The half marathon has over 2,000ft of ascent (must be one of the most challenging road half marathons in the country) and the 10k over 800ft!
- The trail race is slightly kinder at just under 5 miles but just as beautiful.
- For the more adventurous there is a 3-hour orienteering event on and around Pendle Hill.
- Bespoke medal for all finishers.
- The village of Barley is a great base for families with a playground, a sculpture trail, a selection of cafe’s/pubs.
- Home cooked food, bag storage, toilets, showers and changing facilities are provided locally.
- All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at Event HQ at Barley Village Hall.
- Prices increase on July 1st. Entry on Day available (if limits aren’t reached) at increased price level.
- Why not make a weekend of it and challenge yourself to 2 races – Accommodation available locally.
You can book onto any of the Pendle Running Festival races through the View Event Info Button, on Run Britain Website or by post:
Book by Post
If you would like to book your place in any of the Pendle Running Festival races via email or post, please request an entry form from Molly, who will send you a form to print and complete – with details of where to return the form and cheque payment.