Barley Village Hall, Barley, Pendle, BB12 9JU
|Event / Race||When||Entry Fee|
|Half marathon||20th – 25th April||£10|
|10k||13th – 18th April||£10|
|5k||6th – 11th April||£10|
|Trail Race||Saturday 17th July||£15|
Beautiful, scenic routes in stunning Pendleside.
- The road race routes are designed to be challenging yet scenic. The half marathon has over 2,000ft of ascent (must be one of the most challenging road half marathons in the country) and the 10k over 800ft!
- The trail race is slightly kinder at just under 5 miles but just as beautiful.
- Goodies for all finishers.
- The village of Barley is a great base for families with a playground, a sculpture trail, a selection of cafes/pubs.
- All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at the gazebo on the picnic site by Barley Car Park.
You can book onto any of the Pendle Running Festival races through the View Event Info Button.