20th July 2019
18th July 2019
The race routes are designed to be challenging yet scenic. The half marathon has over 2,000ft of ascent and the 10k over 800ft!
Prizes for 1st - 3rd male & female, and vet categories.
The village of Barley is a great base for families with a playground, a sculpture trail and a selection of cafes/pubs.
Home cooked food, bag storage, toilets and changing facilities are provided locally.
All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at Event HQ at Barley Village Hall.
Entry on Day available (if limits aren’t reached) at increased price level.
- Leave the M65 at Junction 13.
- Take the A682 towards Kendal.
- Follow the road for approximately 1 mile.
- Look for the White Bear Pub on the left and turn immediately left onto Pasture Lane.
- Follow the road up and down hill around various bends for approximately 1.5 miles to a ‘T’ junction.
- Turn left at the junction opposite a pub called the Bay Horse.
- Follow the road for about 0.75 miles to a small crossroads and turn right.
- Follow the road for approximately 1 mile until you reach the village of Barley.
- Please follow marshals instructions for parking at the event.
The following results are available for this event:
Sorry, there are no reviews for this event.