- Please follow marshals instructions for parking on race day and park in Barley Car Park or along Barley New Road (avoiding coned areas)
- All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at Event Registration at the venue.
- Home cooked food, refreshments, bag storage, toilets, are provided at the venue.
- Water stations available on all routes.
- Entry on Day available at increased price.
- Races start at 10.30am outside the village hall. Please be at the race briefing at 10.25am.
- Please do not wear headphones – you need to be able to listen for traffic on the narrow country lanes.
- Please be aware of and courteous to other road/path users and local residents.
- If you need to retire from the race you must return to race HQ in the village hall and inform registration.
- No dogs allowed to accompany runners on any event.
- Do not drop litter.
- Please close any gates behind you on the trail race and do not climb walls/fences.
- Please listen to the safety briefing at 10.25am at the start.
- Cut-off time for half marathon runners: If you arrive in Barley (6 miles) later than 1 hour 15 minutes from starting, you will have to retire and you will be given a 10K time.
How to find us
POSTCODE for Barley Village Hall: BB12 9JU
- Leave the M65 at Junction 13.
- Take the A682 towards Kendal.
- Follow the road for approximately 1 mile.
- Look for the White Bear Pub on the left and turn immediately left onto Pasture Lane.
- Follow the road up and down hill around various bends for approximately 1.5 miles to a ‘T’ junction.
- Turn left at the junction opposite a pub called the Bay Horse.
- Follow the road for about 0.75 miles to a small crossroads and turn right.
- Follow the road for approximately 1 mile until you reach the village of Barley. The Car Park is on your RHS before the T-Junction. Registration is across the T-Junction.
- Please follow marshals instructions for parking at the event.