- No Parking at the venue, please follow Marshals instructions on race day and leave enough time to walk to race registration (up to 10 minutes).
- Medals for finishers & Prizes Galore!
- Entry to the venue is free, races and extra activities incur a charge.
- Why not make a weekend of it – Camping, bunk and group accommodation is available at the venue (see the ‘Accommodation’ page).
- The road race routes are designed to be challenging yet scenic. The half marathon has over 2,000ft of ascent and the 10k over 800ft!
- Whitehough O.E.C. will provide additional activities for families: High ropes, low ropes, archery, orienteering. There are games tables, a bouncy castle, face painting and circus skills available over the weekend.
- Home cooked food, refreshments, bag storage, toilets, showers and changing facilities are provided at the venue.
- All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at Event Registration at the venue.
- Prices increase on July 1st. Entry on Day available (if limits aren’t reached) at increased price level.
- Children’s races and the Fun Games are entry on day only
How to find us
Whitehough is close to the village of Barley in a secluded 20 acre site, within 10 minutes of Junction 13 of the M65.
Please be aware that if you try to find us by using AA route finder or Sat Nav systems you may find you are directed down a road that is gated and locked bridle way (Sandy Hall Lane) which has no right of access for motor vehicles. If you need further help with directions please ring us on 01282 615688
Directions for Cars
- Leave the M65 at Junction 13.
- Take the A682 towards Kendal.
- Follow the road for approximately 1 mile.
- Look for the White Bear Pub on the left and turn immediately left onto Pasture Lane.
- Follow the road up and down hill around various bends for approximately 1.5 miles to a ‘T’ junction.
- Turn left at the junction opposite a pub called the Bay Horse.
- Follow the road for about 0.75 miles to a small crossroads and turn right.
- Follow the road for approximately 0.25 miles. Just after a green sign for Barley on the brow of the hill on the bend there is a sign for Whitehough. Turn right at the sign down a steep hill.
- Please follow marshals instructions for parking at the event.